Corona Virus (COVID-19) Update June 2020
We value the health and well-being of every employee and their families and we want to make sure our workplace is as safe as possible. The Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”) published the following information, which we recommend:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Use social distancing to avoid people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Wear a mask in public.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
• If you are in a high risk group (over 60, or with underlying health conditions), refer to the CDC recommendations.
These are everyday habits that we can all do to help prevent the spread of not only COVID-19, but several other viruses as well. The CDC suggests keeping yourself informed as new information is released; Cochran will do the same.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/
Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/